Our famous and ridiculously delicious chocolate chip cookie. The full recipe for you to bake it at home.
550g Plain flour
1.5tsp Baking soda
460g Caster sugar
1.5tsp Vanilla extract
220g Dark chocolate chips (Makes approx 12).
1) Preheat oven 190c. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Mix flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl.
3) Cream together the butter and sugar until combined.
4) Beat the eggs and vanilla into the butter mix until fluffy.
5) Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
6) Mix in the chocolate chips.
7) Divide the mix into 12 balls and put them onto the tray, slightly patting them down. Make sure to leave plenty of space between them.
8) Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until barely starting to brown.
9) They will still be soft when you remove them from the oven, so let them sit for 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. 10) Enjoy it!