Stir fried prawns mixed with vegetables, tossed in a sweet chili and sesame oil sauce.
1kg of prawns
1 carrot cut in half length ways and sliced.
1 courgette cut in half length ways and sliced.
1 red pepper deseeded and sliced
4 nests of noodles soaked in boiling water for 20 mins and drained.
20ml olive oil
2 cloves of garlic crushed
100 ml sweet chili
10 ml sesame oil
20 mls soy sauce
1. Place a wok or a deep based pan on a high heat, once the pan or wok is hot add olive oil and sesame oil
2. Add prawns and garlic and allow to fry for 2-3 minutes
3. Add the carrot and fry for a further 2 min
4.Add the pepper and courgette and fry for 1-2 minutes
5. Drain the noodles from the water and add to the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes stirring constantly to ensure the noodles don’t burn and the prawns and veg are even distributed amongst the noodles.
6. Add the sweet chilli and soy sauce, begin stirring these in through the dish to make sure all ingredients are coated.
7. Remove from the wok and garnish the chopped chilli and scallion.