It's time to meet another member of our team! Get to know Edel - Head of Food & Business Development. Masterchef Ireland 2014 Finalist and ultimate Foodie!
1. How long have you been working in KC Peaches?
Since April 2014 but I’ve been a fan for years!
2. Were you named after anyone?
3. What is your favourite KC Peaches dish?
Any of Michael’s Indian dishes, he’s so good making spicy sauces.
4. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work in your spare time?
I sing in a band which is really fun.
5. Would you ever go scuba diving?
I’ve scuba dived in Australia but have never been in Ireland
6. How do you take your coffee?
Flat white, 1 sugar.
7. What is your favourite dish to cook at home?
I bake a lot with the kids which really helps me unwind after a busy week. I cook a lot for friend & family too, if I had to pick a favourite dish it might be Risotto alla Milanese – simple but so tasty.
8. Which would you choose, mountain hideaway or beach house?
9. Favourite TV show to watch?
Masterchef Australia – it’s incredible!
10. Favourite KC Peaches pastry?
If I had to choose I’d say the new chocolate orange Bundt cake – the perk of working in Pearse is that you get to sample the cakes fresh from the oven.