It's time to meet another member of our team! Get to know Edel - Head of Food & Business Development. Masterchef Ireland 2014 Finalist and ultimate Foodie!
1. How long have you been working in KC Peaches?
Since April 2014 but I’ve been a fan for years!
2. Were you named after anyone?
3. What is your favourite KC Peaches dish?
Any of Michael’s Indian dishes, he’s so good making spicy sauces.
4. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work in your spare time?
I sing in a band which is really fun.
5. Would you ever go scuba diving?
I’ve scuba dived in Australia but have never been in Ireland
6. How do you take your coffee?
Flat white, 1 sugar.
7. What is your favourite dish to cook at home?
I bake a lot with the kids which really helps me unwind after a busy week. I cook a lot for friend & family too, if I had to pick a favourite dish it might be Risotto alla Milanese – simple but so tasty.
8. Which would you choose, mountain hideaway or beach house?
9. Favourite TV show to watch?
Masterchef Australia – it’s incredible!
10. Favourite KC Peaches pastry?
If I had to choose I’d say the new chocolate orange Bundt cake – the perk of working in Pearse is that you get to sample the cakes fresh from the oven.
It's time to meet Simona- AKA Queen of the Green. You'll find Simona smiling away to herself (and to the customers of course) in St. Stephen’s Green.
We did a little Q&A with her...
1.Were you named after anyone? Nope… I am the only Simona in my family :)
2.What is your favorite KC Peaches dish? I love all the dishes… I couldn’t possibly choose!
3. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Sure, but only after 5 o’clock.
4. How do you take your coffee? Double macchiato.
5. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house
6. What is your favourite dessert? Loic’s carrot cake … delicious!
7. What is your favourite dish to cook. Chicken stir-fry with rice
Say hello to Mirela - Supervisor in Nassau St. AKA The Fabulous Pastry Perfectionist!
Mirela is usually found showing off her perfect pastry display to customers or re-applying her lippy behind the scenes!
Here's a quick Q&A we did with her!
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope, just me!
2. What is your favourite KC Peaches dish? The cod and salmon fish cakes.
3. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work in your spare time? Watch movies and shop shop shop!
4. Would you ever sky dive? No never.
5. How do you take your coffee? Cappuccino is my favourite.
6. What is your favourite brand? Clothes/food/car– your choice! Massimo Dutti, I love this shop!
7. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach House so I can lie in the sun.
8. Favourite TV show to watch? Britain's got talent because I love to watch Simon Cowell. He is so handsome.
9. Favourite KC Peaches pastry? Raspberry Pistachio Tart.
10. What is your favourite dish to cook at home. I never cook. I am too busy being fabulous.